Thursday 25 August 2016

how to increase blog website traffic with google plus

how to increase blog website traffic with google plus

Hello visitor , today I am going to tell you something very
Important . How to get traffic to your blog from Google Plus is
more. I myself am the traffic coming to my blog so I thought I
would share with you I do it very useful.
How to get traffic from Google Plus heavily.

May I am giving you these tips to tell if I am right , then you have followed him twenty-five % traffic comes from Google Plus .
Image with link to the post on Google Plus Share  
The point is that the friend whenever we write a new post on your blog and then turn the article published on completion of the stock option is on Google Plus .
We have to do is come and know how to share the post .


1-He wrote the first post written title . 2-Now you have to add the URL of the post 3-Add a cool image related to the post
how to increase blog website traffic with google plus

                           also send email from you to your circles
                      and share it .                   

1 comment: